8/2/09

Postcard from Australia

Hi everyone in Sweden!

Have to say I am having a BALL of a time in Australia - met two really nice (and beautiful) ladies already, and there are solid whispers of little feet to be heard in the Aussie spring!

Been to a good number of shows, my word, no one warned me about the local boy Reggie - he is a tough nut to crack, but we are sitting on an even 50:50 with Best of Breed wins each now; and yesterday I notched up my 50+ points towards my title. Last week, I managed to climb to the top of the breed leader board on Dogzonline too; but that is going to be hard to keep up as Reggie and I am so competitively matched and not a lone stand out in the breed ring like one or two others are fortunate enough to be in their local area. And Jan says she needs a break from showing for a little while to look after the spring arrivals - chickens, lambs, kids, and ... may be puppies!





Here are some photos from yesterday - looking rather handsome I think, and hurrah, a spring is coming up for me - I am sure a missed one somewhere in my travels! Won't belong before I am heading home I suppose, shame, it is rather fun downunder (and Jan said something about two more girls to meet yet - mmmm)

Sincere love to you all - I will be home before you know it!

Knott

No comments: